Pentelho No Empadão

terça-feira, junho 05, 2007

Pessoal...

...vamos lá a ter calma, que el A é ciumenta (muito mesmo, mas é tãããããããoooo fofinha!!!!)

(eu sei, é uma posta um bocado gay, mas a Prima Vera tem destas coisas...)

2 Reclamações:

  • :P

    [também não é assim tanto]

    __________________________

    tinhas de me denunciar, não era? Foi mais forte do que tu... lol

    __________________________


    Every breath you take
    Every move you make
    Every bond you break
    Every step you take
    Ill be watching you

    Every single day
    Every word you say
    Every game you play
    Every night you stay
    Ill be watching you

    Oh, cant you see
    You belong to me
    How my poor heart aches
    With every step you take

    Every move you make
    Every vow you break
    Every smile you fake
    Every claim you stake
    Ill be watching you

    Since youve gone I been lost without a trace
    I dream at night I can only see your face
    I look around but its you I cant replace
    I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
    I keep crying baby, baby, please...

    Oh, cant you see
    You belong to me
    How my poor heart aches
    With every breath you take

    Every move you make
    Every vow you break
    Every smile you fake
    Every claim you stake
    Ill be watching you

    Every move you make
    Every step you take
    Ill be watching you

    Ill be watching you
    Ill be watching you
    Ill be watching you
    Ill be watching you...

    _____________________________

    lol


    Beijinhos ao resto do pessoal (lol)
    - não liguem!!!!...




    e um muito especial ao dono do Blog


    *

    Reclamado por Anonymous Anónimo, às 05 junho, 2007 19:19  

  • .... ok, pronto, é só um bocadinho.


    :)


    um bocadinho pequenino.... muito pequenino....


    ****************************


    beijos mil...

    Reclamado por Anonymous Anónimo, às 05 junho, 2007 19:21  

Fazer Uma Reclamação...

<< Restart